Taylors woman dies in house fire

Macy Cochran's picture

On March 11, firefighters responded to a fire at 4992 Old Spartanburg Road at The Chimneys of Greenville in Taylors around 3:30 in the morning. At the structure fire, firefighters discovered two victims who were transported from the scene to the hospital.

Full text available to premium subscribers only. If you are a current subscriber, please login for full access. If you would like to subscribe, please click here for our subscription options. Thank you.

The Greer Citizen

317 Trade Street Greer, SC 29651

Phone: 1-864-877-2076

Sign Up For Breaking News

Stay informed on our latest news!

Manage my subscriptions

Subscribe to Greer Citizen newsletter feed
Comment Here